Beer festival

Charlie M
👍

Sat 21 Jul 2007, 16:42

I too would like to add my thanks for an excellent beer festival. Absolutely brilliant.

Tim crisp
👍

Mon 16 Jul 2007, 22:13

Make that the '2006 festival' re dark beer left overs.

Tim crisp
👍

Mon 16 Jul 2007, 22:11

Charles/Michael, thanks for your note/vote of thanks.

We've had our best year in terms of income and profit(still waiting on final confirmed accounts), which is of course great news for the school and community groups seeking funding over the next year. In terms of beer choice, the only beer we had left over in the 2007 festival was dark beer, which influenced our selections this year. The beer this year ran out at 10.30pm, nigh on perfect timing, it was a great event to organise and please keep sending in suggestions on ways in which you think we can improve the festival.

Michael Bird
👍

Mon 16 Jul 2007, 16:34

Another vote of thanks - an excellent festival. Just one small suggestion - more dark beers next year please ?

Charles Vaughn
👍

Mon 16 Jul 2007, 09:19

Just a note of thanks to the organisers, it was our first time going to the beer festval, had a great time, people were friendly and we didn't get too drunk.

It struck me ( charlbury) as an great community and place to live.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.