David Yates

mandy
👍

Tue 24 Jul 2007, 18:12

saw david on sunday and he said that he will get incontact with you.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Thu 19 Jul 2007, 11:04

Thanks a lot, Christine and Mandy. The ball is in his court now.

mandy
👍

Wed 11 Jul 2007, 18:19

jon i will pass that on to him i know he is in london at the mo but i will pass it on asap.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Wed 11 Jul 2007, 10:31

He's directing two Harry Potter films and I wondered if he'd be interested in giving a talk in the occasional series of book-related talks I organise in Charlbury (I run the bookshop). If you can pass that on, I'd be very grateful. My phone number is 819117.

mandy
👍

Tue 10 Jul 2007, 20:18

i can let him no about you as i live next door to his partner he does live in charlbury but is in london at the mo is there a reason why you need to talk to him as i can pass it on.

Christine Battersby
👍

Tue 10 Jul 2007, 18:56

Jennifer Bartlett might be able to help on this, I think.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Tue 10 Jul 2007, 17:23

If anyone can put me in touch with the film director David Yates, who is reputed to live in Charlbury, I'd be very grateful. If you know him and are not sure about privacy issues, you might draw his attention to my interest and leave it to him to get in touch if he wishes!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.