Cornbury

John Kearsey
👍

Mon 16 Jul 2007, 19:12

There was a write up in Sundays observer - its on the following link (hopefully!)

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/review/story/0,,2126387,00.html

Barry Clack
👍

Tue 10 Jul 2007, 13:47

www.photoboxgallery.com/509773

Cornbury 2007 Pictures.

enjoy!

Barry Clack
👍

Mon 9 Jul 2007, 22:15

Some great acts this year. Ill just wait back from the site owner and Ill happily post a link to the pics!

John Kearsey
👍

Mon 9 Jul 2007, 21:50

Proclaimers were the highlight for me. Low point was that the bars on Saturday seem to have been sponsored by alcoholics anonymous - gave up after my first pint!

Andy Godfrey
👍

Mon 9 Jul 2007, 20:58

Waterboys were the highlight for me.
Dave Oates should be on the main stage.
Bunnymen were very good as were Easy Tiger on the Riverside stage.
I missed Andy Pickard unfortunately, but I'm sure my aim will have improved by next year. :-)

John Munro
👍

Mon 9 Jul 2007, 10:56

So what was everyone's high-lights and low-lights?
For me, I think The Feeling were the stars, closely followed by The Waterboys and Blondie. The Proclaimers, Suzanne Vega and Echo & The Bunnymen also very good, but David Gray was 'gray by name, grey by performance'- certainly not suitable for the final act on Saturday night, needed something far more upbeat and 'rockie'....sad to say we decided to leave after his first 3 songs.......Good to see some of the other bands on the Word and Riverside stages...and also good to see it was a sell-out

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.