The New Charlbury Deli - Opening Soon

Georgia Styring
👍

Tue 25 Jul 2017, 21:41

It's lovely to hear such positive comments about the new Deli and Cafe and great that it is reviving that part of town. Long may it serve us fabulous coffee and great food!

Richard Cocks
👍

Tue 25 Jul 2017, 10:01

What a triumph! The new shop is very smart, really well stocked and had real buzz about it yesterday. This has enhanced the area around the crossroads which is truly the Town Centre - let's make sure it is well supported in order to keep it this way.

Claire Wilding
👍

Mon 24 Jul 2017, 23:39

The Deli was looking lovely today, and I enjoyed the view from the window onto the Corner House. Well done everyone and best of luck for the new premises.

Paul D Jenkins
👍

Mon 24 Jul 2017, 15:23

Had a very nice coffee in great surroundings. Great effort, looks fantastic!

Steven Fairhurst Jones
👍

Mon 24 Jul 2017, 13:24

Well done to everyone involved in bringing the Charlbury Deli to its new home! The shop looks great, the extra café space (inside and outside) is fabulous and the new, wider stock of food is a real leap forwards. I went in at lunchtime just now and the shop, café and children's play room were all busy and buzzing. Great to see it! Congratulations and best wishes to all involved.

Hannen Beith
👍

Sun 23 Jul 2017, 10:13

Great shop. Well stocked. Went there yesterday and enjoyed a great Cappuccino in the courtyard. A big "Thank you" to all involved.

Leah Fowler
👍

Sat 22 Jul 2017, 15:32

Looks fantastic best wishes

Nick Johnson
👍

Sat 22 Jul 2017, 15:13

Good luck to the Charlbury Deli opening Monday. The bread is really excellent. Everyone should go and have a look and avoid whizzing off to waitrose or Lidl for everything. Shop locally!

Pearl Manners
👍

Wed 12 Jul 2017, 13:14

Wonderful news.

Andrew Chapman
👍

Wed 12 Jul 2017, 11:36 (last edited on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 11:36)

Thanks Miles - I can now say that the new Deli & Cafe will be open on Monday 24 July! More details coming later today via this website, the Facebook page - www.facebook.com/charlburydeli - and our email newsletter - sign up at www.charlburydeli.cafe

Miles Walkden
👍

Wed 12 Jul 2017, 11:21

Great news Andrew. I am very proud to be a share holder and will enjoy supporting something which be such a great asset to the community.

Andrew Chapman
👍

Fri 7 Jul 2017, 17:54

Look out for an announcement soon - it will be this month!

J Fox
👍

Fri 7 Jul 2017, 09:33

When do the new premises open?

Miles Walkden
👍

Wed 5 Jul 2017, 14:28

Great, thanks for the info. It would be great if the cafe could get a boost before opening. Cant wait to see what its like.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Wed 5 Jul 2017, 11:50

Yes, absolutely - please do drop me (or any other director) a line if you're interested in buying shares, or pop into the Deli's current premises on Sheep Street.

The refit of our new premises on Market Street is going great guns and it's all thanks to the support of our shareholders and the Charlbury community that we're able to do that. It promises to be a great asset for the town and we're very excited about the prospects.

Michael Flanagan
👍

Wed 5 Jul 2017, 11:06

I've emailed Miles privately.

The laws about soliciting applications for shares are complicated, so we can't put a great ad on the Forum, or into the Charlbury Chronicle.

But the Deli IS still taking applications for shares. Any Director will explain how it works. Or anyone interested can send me a private mail via this site or send Richard Fairhurst, our Chairman, a note at richard@systemeD.net.

Miles Walkden
👍

Wed 5 Jul 2017, 10:00

Hi, does anyone know if shares are still available for the new Deli? I know they are due to open soon and I also know that they could really use some additional funds to make the place fly. I bought shares originally but thought that the offer was closed. If they are still available to whom do we apply?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.