Corner House Saturday event

Kathy Broughton
👍

Tue 4 Jul 2017, 15:49

i can confirm the time is 10:00 to 1:00. I put up one poster by the school, so I know some went out.
Everyone please stop by on your Saturday morning travels.

Jackie Hague
👍

Tue 4 Jul 2017, 13:53 (last edited on Tue 4 Jul 2017, 13:59)

At the last Corner House meeting it was said that the event will take place between 10am and 1pm. There is (or there was) a poster outside of the Corner House with this information. The 10am start is to allow time for the various groups to set up beforehand.

Meryl Smith
👍

Tue 4 Jul 2017, 13:35

See bottom of page 15 of the Summer 2017 edition of The Chronicle - the Chairman's words, so 9.00 a.m. to 12 noon must be true!

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Tue 4 Jul 2017, 10:33

I'd contact Steve Andrews regarding the times but it is going ahead as Kathy Broughton is doing something for the Town Council.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Mon 3 Jul 2017, 17:18

In 'Events' there is an open morning at the Corner House this Saturday where groups who use the building will be promoting their activities. According to this website it runs from 10 to 1, and according to a CADS poster it runs from 9 to 12.

But as there are no posters advertising the event and it wasn't mentioned in the Leaflet (and only very cursorily in the last Chronicle), I'm wondering if it is really happening. A lot of work goes into preparing a stall, and a lot of time on the day. Who is taking part, and who will come? I don't want to waste a lot of my time and that of other people.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.