'Buy a brick': last chance to opt in and check names

Edward Fenton
👍

Sat 1 Jul 2017, 22:09 (last edited on Sat 1 Jul 2017, 22:29)

Some more entries came in after the last list was updated yesterday evening, and we have been very happy to add these - so if one of these was yours, please check via the latest link on the community pages or by clicking on www.charlbury.info/community/6.

We are delighted that the list keeps growing, but we will have to do a final check early next week, and after that it'll be too late for changes! So if you're not sure about your wording, or if you think you bought a brick and it's not on our list (or even if you always meant to add your name but never quite got round to it), please let us know within the next day or two. The list of names is going to be on prominent display in the new Community Centre for many many decades and even centuries to come, so we're very keen to ensure that it's absolutely correct!

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Fri 30 Jun 2017, 17:02

As today is the deadline date we have had another 7 or 8 entries and have just updated the list again. We may still be able to squeeze you in if you're quick - the list should be sent of for printing next week.

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Wed 28 Jun 2017, 19:59

Just updated the buy-a-brick list again! Please check if you are a recent subscriber using the link below.

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Tue 27 Jun 2017, 11:21 (last edited on Tue 27 Jun 2017, 11:26)

Yesterday, we updated the list of people who have bought a brick, so those of you who have joined the scheme in the last few days (and there are lots of you -thanks very much) can now check that we have got it right here www.charlbury.info/community/6.
We will keep updating - so check again tomorrow if you can't see your name now.
Still 3 more days before the deadline!

Edward Fenton
👍

Tue 20 Jun 2017, 23:27

As publicised in the June issue of the Charlbury Chronicle, the deadline for buying a 'brick' for the new Community Centre is Friday 30 June - only a few days away now!

Publishing the list of names in the Chronicle spurred on some people to add their names - many thanks. This means that the list in the Chronicle has now been superseded by the new online list, which can be found here:

www.charlbury.info/community/6

Please will everyone who has bought a brick, or thinks they have bought a brick, check very carefully to make sure that they are listed correctly. If you have any queries or amendments, please email me through this website or at ef@day-books.com - and if you do send me an email, please don't assume that I have received it until I have responded. Thank you!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.