Suspect email. From Andy Graham?

Andrew Greenfield
👍

Mon 8 May 2017, 21:54

Many thanks Andy; that is exactly what I thought had probably happened. Let this also be a warning to other users of this forum who might have had the same email, not to click on the link.

Andy Graham
👍

Mon 8 May 2017, 21:35

Please disregard someone has hacked into my account
This is NOT I repeat not me trying to communicate with people in a subversive wa

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Mon 8 May 2017, 18:23

I got that too and binned it.

Andrew Greenfield
👍

Mon 8 May 2017, 14:33 (last edited on Mon 8 May 2017, 14:34)

QUOTE Hi Andrew,
Andrew left you a private message
Andrew
Andrew

Andrew left you a message. Click on the button below to read it:
Read Message
This message is sent on behalf of Andrew Graham.
Block future emails like this� Privacy policy
Zorpia Co. Ltd. P.O. Box #28960, Gloucester Road Post Office, Hong Kong
I have just received this message which I think may be from Andy Graham and relate to the coming general election.
However, I am totally paranoid about clicking on links in emails that come from apparently unknown sources (zorpia.com is unknown to me at least) so have therefore binned this email and will not be reading whatever it is that someone has for me.
If someone knows this really is from Andy Graham (Liz Leffman, for example; do you know?) perhaps they can let me know, but also please tell him that this is certainly not a good way to contact people.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.