Pop Up shop opening in Charlbury this week...

Arantxa
👍

Wed 3 May 2017, 23:10

As far as I'm aware the plan chest that was in the premises before we set up the shop is not for sale... there is a different plan chest for sale on the adverts though...

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Wed 3 May 2017, 06:10

I'd like the plan chest! Is it for sale?

Jody O'Reilly
👍

Tue 2 May 2017, 07:53

The little chairs in the window can be personalised with you child's name (or your grandchild's, niece's, godchild' etc.) name for a very minimal fee. Orders will be painted next week and delivered. Place your order with our lovely pop-up shop team.

Arantxa
👍

Mon 1 May 2017, 22:08

Thank you Pearl, we definately need to spread the word!

Pearl Manners
👍

Mon 1 May 2017, 08:16

Hello, I thought I would put the advert on to Facebook for you to reach a wider audience as lots friends and family will be interested. Good Luck.

Arantxa
👍

Sun 30 Apr 2017, 22:07

Come and grab a bargain we're selling second hand baby & childrens clothes, toys & equipment. They'll also be tea and homemade treats, all funds raised go towards Charlbury Pre-School. Location: Ciardi Coffee House, Alder House, Market Street.
Doors Opening: Wednesday 3rd May - Saturday 6th May 10-4pm.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.