Charlbury street fair quiz night thanks

Yvonne Arnold
👍

Mon 13 Mar 2017, 13:56

Thank you Street Fair Team for an interesting quiz, waitress served food and efficient organisation. Thanks Sue Cooper for organising us. We did okay!

Peter Kenrick
👍

Sun 12 Mar 2017, 13:16

An excellent evening. Most enjoyable and good to see such a full house. Congratulations to the new Street Fair team on superb organisation, good food and a great atmosphere! Thanks to John & Kate as well for a "challenging" quiz!

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Sun 12 Mar 2017, 11:31

Yes, well done street fair team for a brilliant night. There was a real buzz and the room was packed. I thought the waitresses and all helpers were fab and friendly. Our knowlegde of flags left a bit to be desired as well as fictional pirates, Margie!

Jean Adams
👍

Sun 12 Mar 2017, 11:27

HEAR HEAR. A brilliant evening and huge thanks to everyone involved. Delicious Supper and very efficient waitresses.

Marjorie Glasgow
👍

Sun 12 Mar 2017, 09:21

Absolutely brilliant evening. Thank you to all who made it happen. And to my teammates, sincere apologies - I must brush up on fictional pirates.

Rachael Lunney
👍

Sun 12 Mar 2017, 08:54

The street fair committee would like to thank all the team who entered the quiz. It was a very good night, as we got a mainly new committee we would like to get people feed back on what people thought about waitress service etc.
We also like to say a big thank yo to John the quiz master and Kate who set the question.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.