crash at fiveways?

Tony Graeme
👍

Sat 19 May 2007, 18:20

I believe he lost control, hit the seat near trhe phone box, carried away the litter bin and continued acros the road to hit the wall of the allotments. A witness told us the police attended but the driver claims he wasn't speeding(!?)and that they have said they won't be prosecuting!

Jo siford
👍

Fri 18 May 2007, 17:04

yeah i've now heard that he got out unhurt and legged it i don't know how true that is but he was obviously drunk and stupid!!! thanx for pointing out my spelling mistake ALI!

ali
👍

Fri 18 May 2007, 16:51

Jo Siford!!! Your spelling is terrible!! lol xx

Don Kelly
👍

Fri 18 May 2007, 08:36

In the early hours of Wednesday morning a car drove past the Londis at Mach 1 and I think the driver thought he would be airborne by the time the junction came. He was wrong !!

Jo siford
👍

Thu 17 May 2007, 17:00

does anybody know what happen at fiveways? the bench and bin have been dragged acrooss the road and the wall is damaged. nobody seems to know anything about it

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.