Cars and Vandalism

Laura Ludlow
👍

Sun 20 May 2007, 17:11

Hi, we have noticed a couple of times foot prints (not cat foot prints!)going over the bonnet and then over the top of our two cars - the foot print looks like it belongs to a pair of trainers. The bonnet of one of our cars now has a dent in it. We are in Hixet Wood and the cars are parked on the road....I guess it's just kids playing about and not thinking of the consequences, but it is irritating nonetheless.

sharyn
👍

Mon 7 May 2007, 15:44

no im sorry wish i could help it makes me so angry when people damage other peoples cars just for fun i wonder how they would feel if some one done it to there,s?

John Dora
👍

Mon 7 May 2007, 08:57

Hi Sharyn - did you notice any disturbance?

sharyn
👍

Sun 6 May 2007, 17:53

hi john i was just wondering where abouts this was in charlbury?

John Dora
👍

Sat 5 May 2007, 13:25

Anyone have their cars scratched or damaged early hours of this morning? I know of two that were scratched and running footsteps were heard at around 1 or 2 AM this morning which suggests people on foot...

So was there anyone around early this morning who saw/ heard/ knows of people acting suspiciously? If so call 0845 8505505

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.