The general privation of Charlbury

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Thu 8 Dec 2016, 23:30

I was more interested in the fine burgers that Russell was promising. The Full Bull is quite something to behold.

Philip Ambrose
👍

Thu 8 Dec 2016, 23:24

"Appalling levels of anti-social behaviour" Really??? Sample Reading or Slough on a Friday or Saturday evening and you will understand why TVP's resources are prioritised there!

vicky burton
👍

Tue 6 Dec 2016, 19:26

Burgher Robson sounds like you're having a really bad time. Have you tried yoga?

Tony H Merry
👍

Tue 6 Dec 2016, 19:19

I agree with Charlie just come to the Rose and Crown
Outstanding beer and Wi-Fi pretty good too
Also you can meet almost everyone there and have a really good discussions
Why on earth would you want to live anywhere else ?
Which is why house prices are so high

Andrew Chapman
👍

Tue 6 Dec 2016, 09:58

Dear Mr Robson - having studied my files it appears that you are resident outside the parish of Charlbury, and surely therefore have no entitlement to comment. You wouldn't criticise, for example, the people of America's choice of President, now would you?

Charlie M
👍

Tue 6 Dec 2016, 09:06

How can we be "in a worse state than Italy"?

We have GOOD BEER! :-)

russell robson
👍

Mon 5 Dec 2016, 22:32

Having had a quiet evening I felt it might be worthy of my time to peruse the forum.

It is worth noting there appears to a be general failing of infrastructure and digital communication, appalling levels of anti-social behavior, unfettered development and what can only be described as a local administration entirely concerned with only fleecing the fine burghers of the town of their hard earned wealth.

Given the array of expertise demonstrated on this forum how has this poor unfortunate town got to this sorry state. We are in a worse state than Italy! It makes you wonder why anyone would want to live here.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.