Post Office is in crisis campaign HELP

Elaine Newbold
👍

Wed 7 Dec 2016, 12:08

Thanks to everyone who have so far completed a post card in support - still time to complete one

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Tue 6 Dec 2016, 18:19

Because this Forum is so busy, I missed this. I would urge everyone to get one of these postcards from the post office, sign and hand back to the Post Office before Friday. Any chance that these cards could be handed out at the Town Poll on Thursday?

Elaine Newbold
👍

Wed 30 Nov 2016, 13:52

Thanks Michele will do

michele marietta
👍

Wed 30 Nov 2016, 13:21

Elaine! Bring some tomorrow to class and I'll send one in!!

Elaine Newbold
👍

Wed 30 Nov 2016, 12:38

I have now received a further supply of Post Cards so ready for anyone who wants to complete one thank you

Elaine Newbold
👍

Tue 29 Nov 2016, 17:53

Hi Christine I hope to have tomorrow a further surply of pre printed post cards for people to sign. regarding the Post Bank - the post office have been having a trial of a bank account and the campaign is to extend it to all of the UK

Christine Battersby
👍

Tue 29 Nov 2016, 16:06

Hi Elaine, Is there a particular postcard that needs to be sent? Or is it suggested everyone picks their own postcard. And, if so, does it need to say anything on it apart from "Save Our Post Office" & presumably a signature and an address. It's the first I have heard of this, & did not understand the bit about a Post Bank in your post.

Elaine Newbold
👍

Tue 29 Nov 2016, 12:47 (last edited on Tue 29 Nov 2016, 12:48)

Charlbury Post Office is starting a campaign requesting customers to complete Post Cards to support "save our Post Office" we have until the 9th December for the cards to be returned to Charlbury Post Office - in support to abandon the current closure and franchise programme - Establish a Post Bank through the Post Office - to become the government front office and give postmasters a fair deal thank you

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.