finstock funday 17th and 18th of august.

mandy
👍

Sun 20 May 2007, 11:58

i1ve got a band booked its the new dorn valley.they will be playing at finstock on the 17th of august in the playing field we have a marquee and a bar so make sure you put it in your dairys.

mandy
👍

Sat 5 May 2007, 22:54

no thanks will give them a try.

ivan krechov
👍

Sat 5 May 2007, 19:46

mandy have you tried the dorn valley boys they used to be brilliant in my day.

mandy
👍

Sat 5 May 2007, 18:59

we are still looking for ideas for the funday any help or ideas pleas let me know it will be here before we know it and we want to be even better than last year are net meeting is this friday.

mandy
👍

Thu 26 Apr 2007, 21:32

i know i'm treading on charlburys toes but we are neighbers so i thourght id ask as you all know finstock are having a funday again with mens football for the finstock cup so if any mens football teams want to see if they can beat finstock or any one out there would like to sponcer the evant we would be only to happy to talk to you as there is lots of money out there why not help a good corse.please thank you mandy.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.