Police

Donny1
👍

Tue 10 Apr 2007, 22:21

I just thought I would make a quick note about the local police prescence.
I have been meaning to comment on the effect the young female PCSO has had in the past few months, particularly on our old favourite topic of parking. We all know what a problem parking can be but she seems to have had a very positive impact. I admit to being a little slack with my parking and have been very politely but firmly reprimanded.She seems very professional and I have heard nothing but good comments. Sadly, like so many people I have neglected to praise the good. I feel compelled to comment however because I understand that the powers that be in the Police have decided that they would rather replace her with a wet behind the ears male PCSO who has only just joined the force because they think he will do a better job. Just when things where looking up we get treated like this. Just wanted to have a bit of a moan and to see what others thought.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.