Children's Birthday Parties

mandy
👍

Wed 11 Apr 2007, 18:06

hi sorry got it mixed up bounce is in carterton and jump around is in witney both very god for birthday partys.

EmTaig
👍

Wed 11 Apr 2007, 09:09

Thanks all for your suggestions, I will definitely follow them up.

Megan Bell
👍

Wed 11 Apr 2007, 09:05

hi - second the recommendation of the pre-school. Had a lovely party there - room for a bouncy castle, separate indoor area for games and pleasant playground for kids to run around in. It's cheap too!

mandy
👍

Tue 10 Apr 2007, 20:53

hi windrush lesuire centre do swimming partys they even porvide the food all you have to do is turn up with the birthday girl and a cake.all there is bounce in witney.

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Tue 10 Apr 2007, 17:07

Have you tried Pre-school? I think they hire out the building when no one is there.

EmTaig
👍

Tue 10 Apr 2007, 16:03

Hi, does anyone know of a good venue for a birthday party? I have a, soon to be five year old, girl who desperately wants a pirate swimming party... I'm not sure if anywhere hosts swimming parties in the local area, the pirate bit we could worry about later. If anyone knows could you please let me know, alternatively if anyone has any other ideas I'd be very grateful.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.