Wychwood Forest Fair 2016

Helen Datson
👍

Wed 31 Aug 2016, 12:44

Thanks Jon, the Wychwood Project website and Facebook are now updated; The Fair is in Little Park; the main access is via the Charlbury / Witney Road; it will be signposted and there is ample free parking as in previous years at this site; local people are of course welcome to use the public footpath to walk in!

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Wed 31 Aug 2016, 11:53

At least, that's what I believe. The Wychwood Project website appears to give no precise location, or instructions for access. If you click on the location map on their Facebook page, it takes you to Cornbury Park (the house). I'm pretty sure the fair is neither at the house nor in the park itself, but really I'm just guessing.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Mon 29 Aug 2016, 18:17

Yes, we Charlbury folk can walk in via the Finstock footpath off the main Park Street entrance.

Graham Chamberlain
👍

Sun 28 Aug 2016, 15:45

Does anyone have any information about pedestrian access to the Fair at Cornbury next weekend? The poster only indicates access (for cars) from the B4022 Witney Road. The website does not even give that information!

Will access be possible via the footpath off the main Cornbury entrance on Grammar School Hill?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.