Royal Memorabilia please !

Clare Carswell
👍

Wed 15 Jun 2016, 10:36

Thank you so much Jean, will do !

Jean Adams
👍

Tue 14 Jun 2016, 22:37

Clare. I have the string of Union Jack flags that I have just taken down. I also have various books. Give me a call and come and see what you would like.Jean. 810333

Clare Carswell
👍

Mon 13 Jun 2016, 00:45

I am planning to run two Royal birthday themed sessions for Lights Up Arts & Dementia members later this month. I would love to have some royal memorabilia to share with them at the sessions as an aid to happy reminiscence. I saw some super items in St Mary's Church this week-end. If any of you are willing to lend them to me so that I can make up a table display I will take great care of them. There were also some crowns and picture displays with lovely historic pictures of the Queen which perhaps I could take along. If there is any red white and blue fabric or bunting or decorations left that I could borrow that would be fantastic too. Do message me if you can help. Thank you.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.