Man at bus stop

NADINE MILLS
👍

Mon 16 May 2016, 19:47

I believe he was the gentleman ahead of me in the post office queue at around 9.15am who was telling his stories to the lady in front of him. He seemed to be not quite there in a mental capacity and a bit astray but harmless - bless him. He walked back towards the Bull then crossed the road near the chemist looking a bit lost. I hope he's OK!

mandy
👍

Mon 16 May 2016, 12:19

I went to catch the bus this morning and there was a old man waiting there. He's about in his 70s and didn't really know what was going on. He told me his name is David and he has a sister. I believe he was trying to get to Chipping norton. He had a big bump on the right side of his forehead, and I'm worried about him. Does anyone know who this might be? He said he knew people in Finstock, and also mentioned someone called Joanne? Thanks

This was a friend off mine that was catching the bus this morning

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.