I need a gardener

Julie Penny
👍

Sun 24 Jul 2016, 20:47

Thank you for the recommendation John. Am fully committed with work throughout the year I am afraid and do not expect to have any free time in the foreseeable future. Hope the requester finds someone to help out.

Oly Ralfe
👍

Thu 21 Jul 2016, 16:27 (last edited on Sat 30 Jul 2016, 19:23)

I live in Charlbury and I'm available for gardening work here and in the surrounding area.
Small or one off jobs are fine, as are more regular bookings. Mowing, strimming, hedge cutting, clearing, planting, paving, etc.
Give me a call if I can be of help. 07974 547 014
Thanks, Oly

Liz Leffman
👍

Mon 9 May 2016, 09:43

I can also recommend Jane Brownlow who lives in Charlbury. If you need her contact details, let me know, Becka.

John Munro
👍

Sun 8 May 2016, 22:21

Julie Penny of Wychwood Gatden Co is excellent. Link below:-
www.charlbury.info/business/342?category=8192

Anna Colgan
👍

Sun 8 May 2016, 09:37

I highly recommend Jenny Chambers, who is simply excellent. She has helped me many times over the years. Here rare her contact details: www.charlbury.info/business/182?category=8192

becka brice
👍

Fri 6 May 2016, 09:24

hi all - live in Chipping Norton and need somebody to sort out the rear garden, not a massive job, just one i need doing quickly and i don't have much time. anybody know of a local person/company i can try to get an estimate? (im new to the area so want to call on local knowledge)

thanks in advance

Chris

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.