Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Thu 3 Jan 2019, 23:49

Christine : tap her name and email her?

Christine Battersby
👍

Thu 3 Jan 2019, 20:19

I have also collected many bottle tops, and wonder if Flora Gregory is still around & if she is still needing them.

Or is there anyone else who might want them? If there are no takers, they will simply get put in the recycling bin.

James Styring
👍

Thu 26 Jul 2018, 16:27

I have collected - um - a very large number of beer bottle tops. Assume (hope!) you are still using them, Flora?

F Gregory
👍

Mon 10 Oct 2016, 14:48

Hello, thank you for all contributions of metal wine and beer bottle tops, I am still needing them so please carry on collecting ! Thank you !
Flora

Tony H Merry
👍

Sun 24 Apr 2016, 16:56

OK have quite a few beer bottle tops so will do To get two thousand might take a fortnight though - you could also ask Tom at the Rose and Crown

F Gregory
👍

Sun 24 Apr 2016, 12:04

I'm a local artist, using metal wine and beer bottle tops ! Something I've just finished uses two thousand of them. Could you save any for me and I can either collect or - drop them in the container at the end of the drive at Knights Piece on Dancers Hill (just after the post box, on the left going down the hill).
Thank you !

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.