Have you lost a dog?

Miles Walkden
👍

Thu 24 Mar 2016, 16:49

no i haven't lost a dog.

chris emsden
👍

Thu 24 Mar 2016, 15:15

No what? It's a different dog? It's your dog? You know whose dog it is? Is it still lost & we should keep a eye out for it???

Miles Walkden
👍

Thu 24 Mar 2016, 13:07

no

chris emsden
👍

Wed 23 Mar 2016, 21:16

Hi Janet, I saw it too when up fields with my dogs, 1st time I have seen it with a coat on, but I'm sure it's the same dog that is always wandering about up there on its own, been doing it for years! It is very friendly, no idea where it lives, but on a few occasions it has wandered round with myself & my dogs for half hour or so before it just wanders off, my dogs aren't at all bothered by it, they know it now & are quite happy for it to come along with us!

Janet Sly
👍

Wed 23 Mar 2016, 18:41

Very small dog (possibly a jack russell) seen without owner in the fields beyond the centenary woodland - just up from the badger sets and metal kissing gate. Wearing a bluish coat and something tartan red. About 6.10 this evening. It ran off up the hill - my big dog was too intimidating so I could not catch it.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.