Chris. Have you cracked playing the violin yet?. John H

Pat Court
👍

Sun 7 Feb 2016, 21:27

Good luck Chris. Break a leg!

Christopher Geary
👍

Sat 6 Feb 2016, 22:25

Hi you may Know me I am Christopher Geary and next week I will be staring as Sherlock Holmes in a Nortonians spoof on the Great detective in Chipping Norton Town Hall. I have been in Charlbury for over 40 years and i am an active member of CADS as well. This is my largest role and I would Love to see as many Charlbury faces as possible.
The story begins when Lucy Matraver's visits Sherlock aout her loosing her inheritance, When Sherlock takes the case he does not realise he will end up facing his arch rival Moriarty. Watson and Sherlock race against time to save Lucys inheritance.
You can obtain tickets from Jaffe and Neale bookshop and we got tickets.com or if you contact me on chrissyg_uk@hotmail.com i will reserve your tickets. Hope to see you next Sat 13th February, performances are 3pm and 7.30pm at Chipping Norton Town Hall

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.