Sad but true!

Liz Reason
👍

Mon 1 Feb 2016, 18:29

Hi Patricia. Fantastic! As ever, Charlbury is coming through when it really matters and I reckon Steve will achieve his target within the week. liz@lizreason.co.uk

Patricia Ellis
👍

Mon 1 Feb 2016, 18:02

Liz, I get lots of Yeo Valley tokens and could email you the numbers if I knew your email address. Please send it and I will start sending you numbers immediately.

chris emsden
👍

Sun 31 Jan 2016, 19:24

Mid-life crisis! Fantastic, leave him alone, like a lot of us he is realising there are more important things in life than mortgage/bills etc etc! Go for it, lose a grip on reality & live your dreams, no matter how quirky they might seem to others! If people think you are mad they leave you alone, it's great!!!

Liz Reason
👍

Sat 30 Jan 2016, 16:42

My husband Steve does not normally have obsessions. But he has acquired a very odd one. He wants to collect enough Yeo Valley tokens to acquire a Yeo Valley milk jug. Please don't ask me why - it just can't be explained! So if you eat Yeo Valley yogurts, I'd be grateful if you could let me have your tokens. I think there are 10 in each pot of yogurt - or a 16-digit number which you could just email us. He has until the end of March to collect quite a large number!!!!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.