Recycling

glena chadwick
👍

Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:46

OH HELP !!!! Unused as I am to modern technology I have only just discovered the mail box (due to Wendy's comment---thank you). On searching I find I have c. 5 years of answered messages !!! All I can say is please accept profound apologies

glena chadwick
👍

Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:37

Thanks for your help.

Kate Smith
👍

Mon 25 Jan 2016, 09:21

likewise, though sadly I think the landfill for both may be the only answer - Charlbury Green Hub did take them at one point to a centre in Bristol but I don't think they do this any longer, and I can't persuade any charity shops to accept them . If anyone knows any better way, please do post!

Wendy Bailey
👍

Sun 24 Jan 2016, 11:43

Hello Glena, I replied Via your mail box.

Amanda Epps
👍

Sat 23 Jan 2016, 16:30

Charlbury Green Hub recycle them and you could ask whether the Oxfam Book Shops in Chippy or Witney can sell them.

glena chadwick
👍

Sat 23 Jan 2016, 15:25

I am (trying) to clear out old vidoes. I have 2 kinds---commercial ones (films) and blank tapes I've recorded onto. Do they all have to go to landfill or only the 2nd category ? Any ideas or advice very welcome.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.