New website

Leah Fowler
👍

Sat 16 Jan 2016, 13:25

I don't think those who argue on here need any encouragement.

Pearl Manners
👍

Sat 16 Jan 2016, 12:47

Oh ok Leah, sorry, sure Richard will know what's best.

Leah Fowler
👍

Sat 16 Jan 2016, 12:39

That ws my point!

Pearl Manners
👍

Sat 16 Jan 2016, 10:47

The only thing with that Leah it may cause some disputes don't you think.

Leah Fowler
👍

Sat 16 Jan 2016, 10:23

I would have thought a Don't Like button more appropriate

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Fri 15 Jan 2016, 19:35

Like !

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 15 Jan 2016, 17:58

Thank you for the kind words!

And there will be a 'like' button for forum postings... I think we've had enough 'like's for that request by now that it would be negligent not to include one!

Julie Penny
👍

Thu 14 Jan 2016, 19:35

Yes, thank you and a like button would be great too:)

Jean Andrews
👍

Thu 14 Jan 2016, 10:21

Yes - huge thanks from me too as I must be an admin's nightmare! To have the knowledge and ability to maintain the website is enough for thanks but when you're patient and polite as well.

Malcolm Biranek
👍

Wed 13 Jan 2016, 13:39

Yes many thanks to Richard for all his efforts and the other admins.
Really looking forward to the "new" site and will be interested to see how it evolves given that such a lot has changed web wise with better access across Charlbury and surrounds over the past decade.

Jaime Bouton
👍

Wed 13 Jan 2016, 12:58

I agree with this post.

Mike Williams
👍

Wed 13 Jan 2016, 12:13

Like.

Pearl Manners
👍

Wed 13 Jan 2016, 09:54 (last edited on Wed 13 Jan 2016, 14:24)

I would like to thank Richard for maintaining the Charlbury web site it must have taken a great deal of time and effort over the last 10 years.
Most of us would not have known about all the news, events etc. otherwise and also has given us the opportunity to comment via the Forum if we so wish. It certainly has given me a great deal of pleasure and interest knowing I can just pop on here and still feel like part of the community and I feel sure a lot of other people must feel the same. I know Richard wont be asking for thanks but I just wanted to say. ( oh, please can we have a 'like' button on the new web site Richard?)

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.