The Bull Inn

Philip Ambrose
👍

Thu 14 Jan 2016, 19:14

Had an excellent lunch there last week. Dining room a little on the cool side as someone had turned a radiator off, so we ate in bar. Service not the most polished I have come across, but quite acceptable. Personally, I would rather add a gratuity myself than be faced with an automatic 10% "discretionary" service charge, but I'll definitely be returning sometime soon. Good luck! Charlbury needs a decent, well supported restaurant.

How is the Bell these days? Not been since August and I understand there is someone new in charge. Hope they last longer than the previous two! Quite how Greene King expects anyone to make a living out of a repairing lease when GK have let the property run down so badly is beyond my comprehension.

Lorraine
👍

Sun 3 Jan 2016, 20:27

Hi, Dominic, Could you please tell me your opening times. Thank you and good luck

Harriet Cater
👍

Sun 3 Jan 2016, 17:12

Can you let us know when your website will be up and running again? We are looking forward to visiting you but would very much like to have a quick run through the menu's etc. before we come. Thank you.

Dominic Hewitt
👍

Sun 3 Jan 2016, 15:00

We will be closed tomorrow, Monday 4th of January, re-opening on Tuesday 5th of January at 5pm.
We apologise for any inconvenience, and look forward to seeing you all again on Tuesday.

Happy New Year to you all.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.