TV signal

Julie Penny
👍

Wed 2 Dec 2015, 22:36

Many thanks Leah and Andrew, much appreciated will give them a ring. I don't watch enough tv for it to bother me, but when my son came home for a visit he pointed out that we rarely had more than two or three channels which were not impacted:)

Andrew Greenfield
👍

Tue 1 Dec 2015, 15:25

Some more detailed info in the thread at forum.charlbury.info/thread/3198 and another thread that is linked to from that one.

Leah Fowler
👍

Mon 30 Nov 2015, 20:43

You should have received a card, no is 0808 13 13 800

Julie Penny
👍

Mon 30 Nov 2015, 19:32

Is there someone we should get in touch with. Leah you obviously got in touch with someone to get a filter fitted, is there a number to ring?

Leah Fowler
👍

Mon 30 Nov 2015, 18:27

We have lost channels 4 and 9 just says invalid channel, this is since the 4G engineer came and fitted a filter

Julie Penny
👍

Mon 30 Nov 2015, 17:38

At the same time that we had problems with Vodafone signal, my tv signal has deteriorated and is still exactly the same, even on BBC and ITV the signal is continually broken. Someone has told me this may be something to do with the 4Gmast changes, and they have had some remedial action taken with their tv, is this correct?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.