Collective Letter to PM

Liz Leffman
👍

Thu 1 Oct 2015, 08:53

I think I misunderstood your previous message regarding the forms, Rosemary. You gave them to the right person as James Whitehead is collating them. There is a team organising a follow up and more news will follow, I believe

rosemary galli
👍

Wed 30 Sep 2015, 17:34

Thanks, Liz, good to know and double thanks for your efforts. Will there be some follow up in regard to the forms we filled out regarding offers of help?

Liz Leffman
👍

Mon 28 Sep 2015, 18:47

I collected the signatures from the Corner House and Post Office on Friday and posted them together with the ones collected at Street Fair. If you have a lot more, Rosemary, it would make sense to print out another copy of the letter and send them off with that. The original letter was sent to David Cameron's constituency office.

rosemary galli
👍

Mon 28 Sep 2015, 13:49

Please can someone tell me when the letter will be collected and sent and by whom? Have dropped some forms at Mill Bank. Hope that was correct.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.