baby sitter required

lucie_1506@hotmail.com
👍

Tue 3 Jul 2007, 17:23

hey thanks richard, could you change it to just ''lucie'' thanks!!

re anyone applying for babysitting job, probably easier to say on here that we have two dogs and two cats. one dog is a german shepherd and the other a smaller x breed. cats are burmese and very very friendly. dogs are lively but friendly. I would be looking for a babysitter who is very very comfortable around dogs and cats, this is very important to me. it is likely all four would end up on the sofa with the babysitter,so it is like i say essential that you love dogs and cats before applying!
mark - i have lost your number for charlotte, as she sounded ideal way back i feb, so if your online and charlotte is still looking for work, could you email me again.
and i look forward to hearing from any animal mad babysitters!!
lucie

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Tue 3 Jul 2007, 17:03

Lucie - if you want your user name changed, let me know what to, and I'll happily change it.

lucie_1506@hotmail.com
👍

Tue 3 Jul 2007, 13:20

hey rachel, thanks for your reply. can you email me, email address is my user name (i was been a bit blonde when i signed up for this and my user name came out as my email address!) I need to know how you are with dogs in a bit more detail please.
lucie

Rachel Perry
👍

Mon 2 Jul 2007, 21:24

Hi Lucy, i am still available for babysitting, since my last post i have babysitted for the owners of the Kings Arms pub in Chipping Norton who have a baby of 12 months. I am available till September before University if you are still looking for someone. My telephone number is 07910319634

lucie_1506@hotmail.com
👍

Mon 2 Jul 2007, 15:13

after not needing a babysitter for some time (helpful granny), we may well be needing one in the near future, our baby is now a toddler and is 18months old. any offers?

Lorraine
👍

Wed 18 Apr 2007, 11:58

Are You Still looking?

lucie_1506@hotmail.com
👍

Mon 19 Feb 2007, 20:28

thanks mark, charlotte sounds good - how old is she? and does she like dogs?! sorry about the dog part but i have to ask as we have two.

mark anchors
👍

Thu 8 Feb 2007, 08:33

HI MY DAUGHTER CHARLOTTE WORKS AT LOCAL NURSERY AND WORKING TOWARDS NVQ 2 AND AVAILABLE FOR BABYSITTING !

lucie_1506@hotmail.com
👍

Wed 7 Feb 2007, 14:30

hi rachel thanks for your reply, how old have the babies you have looked after been? also how are you with dogs?! thanks

Rachel Perry
👍

Sun 3 Dec 2006, 10:50

Hello, I'm seventeen years old and have babysitted before however, they have been slightly older. I live just around the corner at Elm Crescent?

lucie_1506@hotmail.com
👍

Sat 2 Dec 2006, 15:42

does anyone know of any experienced baby sitters looking for work. we live on ticknell piece and have a nearly 12month old baby. good rates of pay.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.