Premier Inn

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Thu 6 Aug 2015, 09:30

Sounds good, Tim!

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Thu 6 Aug 2015, 09:02

Dear folk! Thanks for your responses, I appreciate them. I am looking for one (Saturday) night's accommodation in Hitchin, and I now see that the b&b's that were recommended are already booked for late September. So, it might have to be the Premier after all. I'll report back later as a matter of interest. Thanks again.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Thu 6 Aug 2015, 08:59

The meal deal they offer is great value used premier inns all the time when I go to a trade show the all you can eat breakfast sets me up for the day.

Janet Burroughs
👍

Wed 5 Aug 2015, 23:37

It probably depends on which Premier Inn. I have stayed at the one in the centre of Bedford several times. They have a real range of choices for breakfast which should satisfy virtually all visitors and there the cooked breakfasts are brought to you from the kitchen.

Simon Walker
👍

Wed 5 Aug 2015, 22:12

From our experience earlier this year at the hotel close to Southampton airport, we would say adequate but not overwhelming, given the price. Of course, it's difficult to keep fried eggs looking appetising when a bunch of them get cooked at once, and are then left to keep warm in the serve-yourself pans. From recollection, the mushrooms also tasted like they were either tinned or tired - not sure which.

Malcolm Biranek
👍

Wed 5 Aug 2015, 21:56

www.premierinn.com/en/why/breakfasts.html

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Wed 5 Aug 2015, 21:11

Can anyone please tell me what the breakfasts are like at Premier Inns?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.