Pilates Classes in Charlbury

Gillian Glasson
👍

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 14:08

Yes! If you do an earlier class we can join, Michele! We’re 6 hours ahead in Bangkok

Miles Walkden
👍 2

Sun 29 Mar 2020, 22:05

We've had France and theUSA in class so far.

It would be nice to see some more participants from around the globe. I wonder how many countries we could get? Spread the word!

michele marietta
👍 2

Sat 28 Mar 2020, 20:53

Helen

feel free to forward the info!

:) And thank you

Helen Holwill
👍

Sat 28 Mar 2020, 10:06

Hi Michele. I have a friend who lives in Oxford who is interested in the online class. Can I send on details, or do you want to keep it local/smaller?

michele marietta
👍

Fri 27 Mar 2020, 19:55

Hi Jo! 

I do have space in the online classes. They’re via Zoom. People can message me through this site  or email me at Charlbury.pilates@gmail.com. Each online class is £5. They’re currently running at 7:30pm on Mondays and 7:00pm on Thursdays. 

I’m also considering doing one at an earlier time but not sure of the day. Suggestions welcome!!

Michele

Joanne Fox
👍

Fri 27 Mar 2020, 11:53

Michele - do you have room in your online class for folks?   I enjoyed our session last evening and want to pass on your details.  Cheers

michele marietta
👍

Sun 13 Sep 2015, 11:41

Hello
Both Monday and Thursday classes are now full. Please get in touch if you are interesting in being on the wait list.

Thank you!
Michele

michele marietta
👍

Fri 11 Sep 2015, 12:11

Good morning!
There will now be a Pilates mat class at The Cornbury Room at The Bell Pub in Charlbury Thursday evenings from 7:30-8:30pm.

Mats will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own.

If you can book in blocks of four, the cost will be five pounds per class. Ad hoc bookings are fine, but the cost will be six pounds per class.

There will be NO CLASS on Thursday 24 September, so the first block of four will be September 17th, October 1st, October 8th, and October 15th.

Please email me at charlbury.pilates@gmail.com if you may be interested, or text me on 07817 890 787.

thanks a lot!

Michele

Helen Chapman
👍

Wed 9 Sep 2015, 14:19

I don't suppose you are planning an early afternoon one at all...?

michele marietta
👍

Wed 9 Sep 2015, 12:23

Hello all. The Monday evening Pilates classes at the Friends' Meeting House are now full for the time being. I will certainly let those who have asked me for a spot if there are any vacancies at any time.

Would anyone out there be interested in a similar class, but on a Thursday evening instead? Same time and place, I would expect - 7:30-8:30 pm, but I would have to have at least 8 people to go ahead with a second class.

Please email me at charlbury.pilates@gmail.com if you may be interested, or text me on 07817 890 787.

thanks a lot!

Michele

michele marietta
👍

Mon 24 Aug 2015, 12:39

Apologies. Start date is Monday 14 September.

Elaine Newbold
👍

Mon 24 Aug 2015, 12:23

When is going to start ?

michele marietta
👍

Mon 24 Aug 2015, 11:21

Beginner Level Pilates Mat Classes will be Mondays from 7:30-8:30pm.

The venue is the Friends' Meeting House, Market Street, in Charlbury, OX7 3PH. It's directly next to the building site on Market Street (which will not be occupied when classes are in session).

I'm requesting that bookings are made in blocks of four, which will equal five pounds per class. This will help me to know my numbers and to guarantee the venue.

However, I know that life happens, and so if you really need to come as and when, you may, but in that case, the cost will be six pounds per class.

I will take cash payments on the first class.

Mats will be provided. Please bring a closed water bottle, and wear comfortable, but not bulky, clothing.

Please do email me with any questions, and to let me know if you will be coming. I have space for a maximum of ten mats.

You can also text me or ring me on 07817 890 787.

Thank you! Michele

Elaine Newbold
👍

Thu 6 Aug 2015, 12:33

great - that is good news

michele marietta
👍

Thu 6 Aug 2015, 12:31

Hi all. There is a possibility of there being two evening classes - one on the Monday and one on the Tuesday - as there is enough interest I think for both days. I am waiting to confirm venues. Watch this space! And thanks!

John Werner
👍

Wed 5 Aug 2015, 20:58

My lovely GF says Tuesday evening would work for her too.

Romaine Schmidt
👍

Wed 5 Aug 2015, 08:19

Tuesday evening 7pm would be fab!

michele marietta
👍

Mon 3 Aug 2015, 09:37

The evening class will be appropriate for beginners as well as those who have taken Pilates before. Amanda and Jodie I'll message you!

Jody O'Reilly
👍

Sat 1 Aug 2015, 16:33

Ooo I'm interested in an evening session, neither of the morning's work for me as looking after my two year old at the same time is not conducive to engaging my core!

Leah Fowler
👍

Sat 1 Aug 2015, 08:02

Tuesday at 9.15 am in the Green Room on holiday for a few weeks
Friday, I think 9.30am in the Cornbury Room, I don't know if they are having a break

Karen Biles
👍

Sat 1 Aug 2015, 07:30

Hi Leah. What time are they? Many thanks for the info.

Leah Fowler
👍

Fri 31 Jul 2015, 19:26

There is a Tuesday morning Pilates class in the Green Room at the Memorial Hall and one in the Cornbury Room at the Bell on a Friday morning

Karen Biles
👍

Fri 31 Jul 2015, 17:53

Would love a Tuesday or Friday morning class

Amanda
👍

Fri 31 Jul 2015, 16:20

Yes please an evening would be fantastic, however I am an absolute beginner if that's ok?

michele marietta
👍

Fri 31 Jul 2015, 13:39

Hello! I'm considering starting one or two Pilates Mat classes in Charlbury this autumn, and would like to gauge interest. There would be one in the evening (most likely a Monday or Tuesday evening around 7 or 7:30), and one in the morning (most likely 10 or 10:30).

If you're interested in participating in either of these classes, or just information about them, please would you email me at charlbury.pilates@gmail.com and let me know. It will help to plan location and room size.

Thanks!
Michele

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.