Warm welcome

Deborah Longshaw
👍

Sat 8 Aug 2015, 09:26

Welcome, Clive, to our wonderful, vibrant community. Having lived here, & bought my children up here, for over 20 yrs, I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Mon 3 Aug 2015, 11:29

Welcome Clive and family, Charlbury is a fantastic place to live and as everyone is pointing out there are loads of clubs and societies to get involved in.
We even have our own Amateur Dramatic society in the form of CADS where we aim to put on 2 shows a year in the memorial hall and our next production is the panto "Aladdin" at the end of November, CADS are always looking for new members both on stage and behind the scenes so if its something you would like to get involved with do pop in to my shop and have a chat.

Richard Cocks
👍

Mon 3 Aug 2015, 10:40

Hello Clive and family! In Charlbury we have a cinema (!) which you will see advertised on this website. Please come to our next film on the 16th and introduce yourselves - I will be behind the bar!

Jean Andrews
👍

Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:02

To Mr. and Mrs. Dytor, a warm welcome from Charlbury Baptist Church. We hope that you will enjoy living here.

Heather Hill
👍

Sat 25 Jul 2015, 21:17

Welcome Clive. There are also lots of clubs here including bowls, cricket and football, check out the community pages.

Peter Kenrick
👍

Wed 22 Jul 2015, 19:34

I would like to add my own warm welcome to Charlbury to both of you! I am sure that you will be very happy here.

There is so much going on in and around the town and the more you get involved the more you will enjoy being here. For starters, don't miss the Riverside Festival this weekend and Street Fair on 19th September - both events are free! Hope to see you there.

Leah Fowler
👍

Wed 22 Jul 2015, 11:10 (last edited on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 16:43)

Welcome to Charlbury Clive and Sarah :)

Jody O'Reilly
👍

Wed 22 Jul 2015, 10:37

Welcome to Charlbury Clive! It is a wonderful place to live. Hope you have many happy years here. You'll principally bump into me in the middle of chasing my two small children around - worse than herding cats!

Father Clive Dytor
👍

Tue 21 Jul 2015, 21:58

My wife and I have just moved to Charlbury and I should like to thank everyone who has been so welcoming and friendly.The locals outside The Bell on Saturday evening,the girls in the Co op...nothing is too much trouble and it is heart warming and uplifting.I hope that we can bring something positive to the town in the years to come.Thank ypu.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.