wildflower turf

Suzy M-H
👍

Sun 19 Jul 2015, 20:45

I've sent you a message through this website.

Suzy M-H
👍

Sun 19 Jul 2015, 20:42

Thanks very much Charlie.

charlie clews
👍

Sun 19 Jul 2015, 18:57

Suzy If you email me the required area I maybe able to point you in the right direction.
I've used a few suppliers commercially this year with great results.

Suzy M-H
👍

Sat 18 Jul 2015, 10:43

Thanks for the info, Peter. Apparently you can get turf with perennial wild flowers. I'd use seed but, having dogs and cats, it would get wrecked!

Peter Bridgman
👍

Sat 18 Jul 2015, 09:49

I know nothing about wildflower turf, but I would sound a note of caution. It could be very expensive and, as many wild flowers are annual, You may find you get a lovely show the first year but nothing but grass afterwards. I would ask the supplier to give an assurance that the turf contains perennial wild flowers, naming them, and giving some sort of guarantee that they are likely to persist from year to year. My experience of seed mixtures containing wild flowers is that they flower once and disappear thereafter! I will see what the internet has to say.

Suzy M-H
👍

Fri 17 Jul 2015, 15:42

Anyone tried laying wildflower turf in your garden? Is there a local supplier? Any recommendations or advice would be welone.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.