A Strange Request

Jean Andrews
👍

Thu 16 Jul 2015, 16:50 (last edited on Thu 16 Jul 2015, 16:51)

Will do Sarah. We have a Facebook page that can be accessed even if you don't do Facebook. I keep that up to date rather than our page on Mystic Christ website. Our next meeting is (apart from being at the fair) is our harvest: Sunday, September 27th. Meet at 2pm at Baptist Church then we shall walk from there to do various activities -it is suitable for children. No sermon and rarely sing. Bring appropriate prayers, poems or readings although I will have some ready.

Please see original request below.

sarah routley
👍

Thu 16 Jul 2015, 14:29

I would love to here more about The Wychwood forest church, can you post meeting times on here? Thanks sarah

Jean Andrews
👍

Thu 16 Jul 2015, 13:41

I am not only the Baptist Missioner but also the Facilitator of Wychwood Forest Church. We will have a stall at the Wychwood Fair in September and, as part of a display, need a couple of stalks of different cereal crops. Please, could anyone let us have a few stalks of barley, oats, wheat, rye, etc? I can probably identify but if you would like to give info as well that would be great. Please contact me and I will tell you where and when I can pick them up or they can be left. Thanks.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.