Swade for Zoe

Philippa Phelan
👍

Tue 7 Jul 2015, 20:54

Thank you to all those who donated and continue to do so. I completed the "swade" last Saturday and have to say a big thank you to the Whiteheads for lending Kevin the safety canoe and for keeping me company on the return journey down river. We saw two Kingfishers but no sign of otters and I was only nipped at the end by an angry crayfish who had been hiding in rubbish James and I collected on the way back to the house from the weir. So far nearly £600 has been raised and divided between Katherine House Hospice and SeeSaw.

Philippa Phelan
👍

Mon 29 Jun 2015, 14:47

This Saturday I'll be swimming (and a little wading) up and down the Evenlode for approx 6km from the Charlbury Weir to Catsham Bridge and back again. The two charities I'm hoping to raise funds for are SeeSaw and Katherine House Hospice in memory of Zoe Thorpe one of our Charlbury School mums who lost her short battle against cancer on 15 Feb this year. If you would like to sponsor me I would be hugely grateful either with cash in an envelope dropped off at White Hart Cottage or through my JustGiving page at https://www.justgiving.com/teams/swade4zoe

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.