Megaphone?

Edward Fenton
👍

Tue 23 Jun 2015, 21:22

Hello James! There have been quite a few loud things around Charlbury recently, including the filming of 'Big Bang Theory' at Cornbury a couple of days ago (see the threads below) - but none of this quite answers my query. However, many thanks for bumping my posting back up to the top of the list! With just a few days to go to the Charlbury Beer Festival, I'm still hoping that someone will come forward.

James Styring
👍

Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:40

My son aged 14 mths is unbearably and unbelievably LOUD. Please feel free to borrow him.

Edward Fenton
👍

Mon 22 Jun 2015, 16:20

Does anyone have a megaphone which I could borrow for a couple of hours on the afternoon of Saturday 27 June? It has been requested by someone taking part in a musical performance at the Charlbury Beer Festival; it would be well looked after, and it's in a good cause! If anyone can help, please contact me via this website. Thanks!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.