found tabby cat

Elaine Newbold
👍

Thu 18 Jun 2015, 21:10

No problem will do , glad to know where he lives. he seemed to enjoy sitting at the front door of the Post Office as a meet and greet to everyone .

Mark Purcell
👍

Thu 18 Jun 2015, 19:23

Thank you, Elaine, for your help today. The cat was our eldery tabby, Marmite, who looks a bit like Stanley, but is smaller. You've never seen him because in the 15 years we have been here, he has never, ever ventured across Market Street - his territory is along the Alley, and he has always been very street-wise. I think he is starting to lose his marbles, as he has just started behaving oddly. I'm afraid may have to do something about this in the next few days ... If in the interim - he's just escaped again, forcing his way through a blocked cat flap - anyone spots him, please let us know at Angels. And please don't feed him. He's not starving or homeless: just getting confused but still as greedy as ever.

Elaine Newbold
👍

Wed 17 Jun 2015, 20:41

Thanks Alan not Gizmo, this cat is a brown tabby (it is not Stan the station cat too quiet) was at the PO most of the morning went away for a while though he had found his home and is now back ! if he is still around tomorrow I will take him to the vets to see if he is micro chipped. I have never seen this cat until yesterday and seems to have moved in .

Alan Cobb
👍

Wed 17 Jun 2015, 19:28

Elaine
Have you seen this posting for a ginger tabby on animal finders?
charlbury.animalfinders.co.uk/lostandfound/view-details.asp?reportID=4650
I beleive it was posted on this site as well, but can't find the it at the moment.

Elaine Newbold
👍

Wed 17 Jun 2015, 09:30

Has anyone lost a tabby cat if so the cat is at the post office

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.