Candidates for 25th June Town Council election?

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Sat 13 Jun 2015, 17:27

I've just added Gordon's statement to the news item.

Emily Algar
👍

Sat 13 Jun 2015, 09:25

Having read the manifestos, will there be more information on the candidates? Such as where they stand on environmental issues, transport in Charlbury etc etc.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 12 Jun 2015, 17:33

Posted now.

Amanda Epps
👍

Fri 12 Jun 2015, 12:37

Look forward to reading it Richard. My postal vote has just arrived and was thinking that maybe for the first time in my life I would not vote as I knew nothing about the candidates and their views.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Thu 11 Jun 2015, 22:41

I've received a manifesto from Tom Skelton and will be posting it when I'm back in the country tomorrow. I've not yet received anything from Gordon Clemson.

James Styring
👍

Thu 11 Jun 2015, 21:47

Does anyone know anything about the candidates standing for election to the vacant seat on Charlbury Town Council, 25th June? There's a news item at www.charlbury.info/news/1577 announcing their names but no info on this site or around town or through my door about why we might want to vote for them. Have I missed something?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.