Latest planning applications

Mark Purcell
👍

Tue 16 Jun 2015, 00:05

I agree with Alan and others. Very useful to see these. Thank you, Richard, for makimg it happen.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Mon 15 Jun 2015, 10:10

Glad the news pieces are appreciated. It happens automatically - every Monday the Charlbury website goes off to the WODC site, finds any new applications, and posts a news item accordingly.

The WODC emails are nice but, as Angus says, limited to 500m around your property. They can also be a bit erratic - despite being signed up, we weren't notified of the application to create a new driveway directly opposite our house, for example.

russell robson
👍

Wed 10 Jun 2015, 08:06

Same with me.

Andrew Greenfield
👍

Tue 9 Jun 2015, 19:51

As do I, Angus, and they are very useful sometimes.
You can also opt to get notification of refuse collections which can be helpful over periods such as Christmas and Easter when collection days are moved from normal.
The notification also reminds you whether it's a green bin or grey bin week; very handy, as I often can't remember which it was last week.

Angus B
👍

Tue 9 Jun 2015, 16:13 (last edited on Tue 9 Jun 2015, 16:24)

I receive an email about each planning application within (I think) 500 metres of my property. I signed up for it on the WODC website. (My Alerts e-mail service from West Oxfordshire District Council.)

Alan Wilson
👍

Tue 9 Jun 2015, 11:38

I just wanted to say thank you to Richard for posting the regular news items on latest planning applications in the Charlbury area. It appears that WODC are no longer sending out letters to households that are most likely to be affected, so this may be the best opportunity for some to become aware of applications that they will potentially have views about.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.