Charlbury Town Sports & Social Club Petition - Confussion

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Tue 31 Mar 2015, 15:46

Actually you can only edit the content of your post and not the heading of the post even if you have instigated the topic. Martin if you wish to amend your forum entry I can move it to the Grease Pit and then start again.

Tony H Merry
👍

Tue 31 Mar 2015, 15:12

Actually Martin when you are logged into the Forum and looking at your own post there is an edit button to the left.

Martin prew
👍

Sun 29 Mar 2015, 13:45 (last edited on Sun 29 Mar 2015, 14:03)

There is currently a petition going round on behalf of the Social Club, this was purely to help raise awareness for the Club and in no way was intended to oppose the new Community Centre as we have been working very hard along side members of the Gifford Trust to ensure that the club has a place in the new centre. We are 100% behind the Gifford Trust in their efforts to see this come to fruition.
Unfortunately the heading of the petition was not worded correctly and made it appear that we were trying to object to the new centre.

Martin Prew on behalf of the Committee Charlbury Town Football and Sports & Social Club

(Sorry for misspelling of confusion in the title, could admin please edit for me as I am unable)

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.