Little Lees Development by Ede Homes

martin
👍

Thu 26 Mar 2015, 12:59

I hear they have mechanical beasts with long necks that scoop earth from the sacred ground! Throw the architects in the river, if they sink they are witches, and if they float.....they are witches!!!

Hamish Nichol
👍

Wed 25 Mar 2015, 21:49

Let's get our pitch forks out and see off the developers before they pass through King's Wood and reach the parish boundary, let them not enter our ancient settlement and talk ill of modern homes drawn by architects...

nigel rosser
👍

Wed 25 Mar 2015, 21:04

Nancy, you have to admit the grey trailer park thingy on the top is stunning, surely?

Nancy Whitfield
👍

Wed 25 Mar 2015, 20:19 (last edited on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 13:34)

I have copied the following "logo" from the Ede Homes website-

"Builders of high quality bespoke homes for over 50 years"

If you look at the photos of their 4 latest developments, do you think that they illustrate-
1- quality,
2- bespoke,
3- homes,

As I see it they are photos of modern, architect drawings and 4 blocks of flats, or should I say "apartments".
Have I misunderstood their website descriptions?

Angus B
👍

Wed 25 Mar 2015, 15:44

Maybe it is… but what's that got to do with contravening the Trades Description Act?

nigel rosser
👍

Wed 25 Mar 2015, 13:39

It's a caravan plonked on top of a block of flats, yes?

Angus B
👍

Wed 25 Mar 2015, 13:20

I agree with Alan; I'm not sure what you're driving at, Nancy….

Alan Wilson
👍

Wed 25 Mar 2015, 12:37

I'm not sure I do, Nancy, no. Do you want to be more specific about what we should be looking at?

Nancy Whitfield
👍

Wed 25 Mar 2015, 12:03 (last edited on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 07:26)

I thought that a picture is worth a 1000 words, so thought I would post the builder's website.

www.edehomes.co.uk/developments/henry-liddon-court-abingdon

How do other people feel about these illustrations of their latest developments in our area?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.