Walkers are Welcome Charlbury

Tony H Merry
👍

Sun 22 Mar 2015, 16:58

Am I sure about what Russell?
The boards are up
I talked to the Coop manager who told me about the £500 raised in local donations and we planned the second defibrillator some time ago it is budgeted for and I know Roger has been discussing the location.

russell robson
👍

Sun 22 Mar 2015, 13:33

Are you sure Tony?!

Tony H Merry
👍

Sat 21 Mar 2015, 18:46

Its moving on now and the baseboards should be in place in the alcoves of the Coop tomorrow The Interpretation board and notice board should be put up shortly after Easter
Also at last our Town Clerk has heard that thanks to £500 raised in the Coop the defibrillator can now be installed on the Enstone Road side of the Coop . We will also be getting another for the Fiveways area shortly

Tony H Merry
👍

Wed 18 Mar 2015, 12:46

We will shortly be putting up an Interpretation Board and a notice board about Walkers are welcome in two of the alcoves at the Coop. There will be a map produced by Richard showing walks and other information about the Town and a dedicated notice board.
If anyone has suggestion as to what should be shown please contact either myself or Richard

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.