Filming again

Tony H Merry
👍

Tue 3 Mar 2015, 19:13

Just thinking it could be interesting if Carnival got together with Top Gear it would certainly liven up Downton Abbey to have Jeremy and co racing in the background and they could even do it in period cars. Great new story line I think
Must suggest this now.

Deborah Longshaw
👍

Tue 3 Mar 2015, 17:44

Having just been up Ditchley Road it does appear that the filming is taking place in Ditchley Farm

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Mon 2 Mar 2015, 13:14

I believe 'Castle Project' is Downton Abbey.

Jody O'Reilly
👍

Mon 2 Mar 2015, 13:09

And for other much loved local venues Cogges Manor Farm is to feature in tonight's Arthur and George on ITV. Loved the book so really looking forward to this.

Christine Battersby
👍

Sun 1 Mar 2015, 18:42

Carnival Productions -- the TV production company that films such shows as Downton Abbey and The Hollow Crown -- is filming up at Ditchley Park on March 3rd and 4th, using Ditchley Rd as an access route: arriving Monday 2nd 19.00 - 23.00 & leaving on the 4th between 19.00 - 22.00.

Their letter to residents says that they are filming "Castle Project". I've no idea what this is. Does anybody else know?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.