The Bull on Wednesdays

Tony Morgan
👍

Wed 4 Mar 2015, 22:22

Until it becomes a house!

mark s
👍

Wed 4 Mar 2015, 22:12

A superb evening, Delicious 'Fish & Fizz" although i changed the 'Fizz' for a well kept Ale and my partner chose the soft drink option, so it covers every one on that front.. Followed by two fantastic homemade Sticky Toffee Puddings..!! i would thoroughly recommend the Wednesday Fish & Fizz night to everyone including families..!! Many thanks to Stuart and Alix..

Mark Sulik
👍

Sun 1 Mar 2015, 21:36

Following on from Sarah's comment.........would like to know as I would like to take my 2 boys this week and give our support. Maybe others should ....use it or ........

sarah routley
👍

Sat 28 Feb 2015, 15:17

Does anyone know what time they start serving fish and chips and if it's kid friendly I.e. Do they do a kid portion without the beer...or does the parent have to drink their beer too?

glena chadwick
👍

Thu 26 Feb 2015, 18:44

Agreed----much enjoyed.

Shelagh Scott
👍

Thu 26 Feb 2015, 11:59

We last night tried the new special offer and found it excellent.
A large portion of battered fish, with peas and chips, together with a pint of beer, and for me a medium size glass of good Chilean sauvignon blanc. All this for £11 each - very good value!
Pleased to learn this is an ongoing offer, and we'll be back.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.