Banking facilities in Charlbury

Suzy M-H
👍

Sat 28 Feb 2015, 11:19

I'm very happy to find out about the banking facilities which, even as a frequent user of the PO, I wasn't fully aware of. Very handy. May I suggest a poster in the window (don't think there's one) to more widely publicise the full range of banking services?

Nancy Whitfield
👍

Thu 26 Feb 2015, 13:08 (last edited on Thu 26 Feb 2015, 18:01)

Thanks Meryl for that excellent link to the list of the banks that are supported by our local Post Office. With our nearest banks about 7 miles away, I must say we are very lucky to have all this right close, on our doorstep. All the more so, because we get the added bonus of a live human being, who helps you, and not these dreadful banking machines facing us in the High Street banks!

I heard someone mention the other day that the Post Office here is under a renewed threat of closure? Any comments, good or bad, on that rumour? Unfortunately this sounds a little familiar, with the Community Volunteers now running our Library, for the Council, the very people paid to run the Library!

Liz Reason
👍

Wed 25 Feb 2015, 20:33

Loads of banks and building societies!

Meryl Smith
👍

Tue 24 Feb 2015, 18:16

If you like to look at the Post Office Limited website: www.postoffice.co.uk/branch-banking-services and Click on Withdrawals and Deposits, you will see full details.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Tue 24 Feb 2015, 16:54

Certainly Lloyds as well.

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 24 Feb 2015, 16:44

On their page they only mention HSBC. Are there others?

russell robson
👍

Mon 23 Feb 2015, 21:12

co-op and smile

Liz Reason
👍

Mon 23 Feb 2015, 18:27

Are people aware that Charlbury Post Office provides a banking service for a number of financial institutions?
Nationwide Building Society is one, but there are several others.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.