The Bell Inn.

Tracy
👍

Tue 10 Feb 2015, 23:36 (last edited on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 23:38)

Thank you friends as i say GK stepping back so that we can make it the place it was and should be. You will see as we go a long Colm and i listen to whats needed and wanted and hopefully with the help of the community it will be a place to spend time together and enjoy music, food, and activities and of course lovely beers and wines.

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 10 Feb 2015, 17:49

Sorry Tracy - "stepped back"? Are you now a Free House? Confused of Charlbury. Btw, love what you have done and are doing...

Malcolm Biranek
👍

Tue 10 Feb 2015, 16:17

apology for ?

Jean Adams
👍

Tue 10 Feb 2015, 12:02

is that an apology?

Ciardi Coffee House
👍

Mon 9 Feb 2015, 17:40

Great Tracy, will pay you a visit very soon !!!

Megan Bell
👍

Mon 9 Feb 2015, 10:56

Great- good luck, Tracy. Am impressed with your approach so far. We first moved here in 2006 and The Bell then was very reliable for reasonable food, nice glass of wine and for welcoming both families and friends catching up in the evening. Be great to see it do well again, there definitely is a need/gap in the market here.

Tracy
👍

Mon 9 Feb 2015, 10:26 (last edited on Mon 9 Feb 2015, 10:31)

In response to CCH. Just to put you in the picture a little. Greene King have stepped back from our lovely pub we are here for a good few years. I wish the Bull and its team our very best.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.