High Speed Broadband - Ticknell Piece

Deborah Longshaw
👍

Tue 10 Feb 2015, 09:22

Thanks, Ian, funnily enough just noticed it today as I was walking back from Co-op. I live in constant hope!

Simon Tibbitts
👍

Tue 10 Feb 2015, 09:15

Cabinet 3 is at the crossroads of the Nine Acres / Enstone roads. The old one is on the side of the playing field, the new one is across the road up against the wall. It has yet to have its insides installed.

Deborah Longshaw
👍

Mon 9 Feb 2015, 21:55

Thanks Ian. Just going by Open Reach the cabinet does appear to be up by Lees Heights, exact location I am not sure. However, obviously from your detective work, it does appear that we are indeed in for a long wait - typical!!

Ian Lewis
👍

Wed 4 Feb 2015, 16:34

Putting in a random address for ticknell piece, it is connected to the exchange via cabinet 3.

Ian Lewis
👍

Wed 4 Feb 2015, 12:42

If you type your phone numb into this link:
https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html
It will report which cabinet you are connected to, the exchange is in the Lees Heights
area but most houses are connected to a local cabinet. Currently the one I know that didn't get upgraded at the end of last year (cabinet 3) is at the Enstone road cross roads is scheduled for end June 2015. Can you confirm if you are on cabinet 3 or is there another cabinet?

There is the possibility that you are connected directly to the exchange which may impose further delays.

Deborah Longshaw
👍

Wed 4 Feb 2015, 11:46

I am one of the frustrated few, who due to our location, are still waiting to have our cabinet converted ( apparently it is located somewhere up by Lees Heights). Typically, we appear to be the last to be upgraded, & it appears to be taking forever. Does anyone have any idea what the hold up is? Tried speaking with BT but they just reiterated what was on the 'Openreach' site!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.