Dog Mess

Derek Collett
👍

Thu 9 Nov 2006, 14:10

I agree with previous correspondents. I have just returned to my house in Tanners Court this lunchtime to be confronted by a gigantic turd on the pavement outside. The annoying/ironic thing is that there is a "doggy bin" on the other side of the road not fifteen yards away from where the dog has been allowed to do its business.

What is the matter with these people? Why can't they take responsibility for their animals?

Alex Westbury
👍

Mon 30 Oct 2006, 18:08

It is not just Thames Street that suffers! Having walked around Charlbury with my double buggy the problem is widespread. It is quite difficult to get around parts of Charlbury with a double buggy anyway (narrow paths etc) without the added hazard or dog mess, and overhanging branches - but then that is a another subject!!!!! And an even bigger nuisance is cars parked on the path - and on the subject I could go on for ages, suffice to say that pavements are for pedestrians and not cars!! However contray to some peoples belief on other threads Charlbury is a very, very friendly place to walk around, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

graham W
👍

Thu 26 Oct 2006, 19:46

Mark, I would also like to make a comment about this, as I live on a corner with no walls / hedges etc it to is being used as a dog toilet. but someone recommended to me some time ago, get some deer entrails and place them where the mess is, the dog is attracted to them but as they are so rich and by the time the animal gets home it will cr****ng on thier owners carpet - Oh how sweet is revenge

Mark Wilson
👍

Thu 26 Oct 2006, 11:18

I wonder who it is that allows their blasted animal to deposit mounds of excrement on the narrow ill lit pavements of Thames Street - it is getting so its safer to walk down the middle of the road after dark!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.