A Wine Bar in Charlbury

Susan Way
👍

Sun 7 Dec 2014, 14:09

Ciardi Coffee House now has its own entry in the Business section with its phone number and opening hours.

I hope people will support Ciardi and all Charlbury businesses this Christmas.

Ciardi Coffee House
👍

Fri 5 Dec 2014, 23:09

phone Number: 01608811144

Ruth Williams
👍

Thu 4 Dec 2014, 13:15

Thank you Suzy

Suzy M-H
👍

Wed 3 Dec 2014, 19:55

It's 01608 811157

Ruth Williams
👍

Wed 3 Dec 2014, 13:14

Do you have a phone number so that I can book a small table in advance for an evening?

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Tue 2 Dec 2014, 13:38

I think this is going to be the place to book for small Christmas parties.

sally Simpson
👍

Mon 1 Dec 2014, 20:16

As a recommendation six of us had dinner at Chiardi one.Wednesday night and really enjoyed it. The atmosphere is different from during the day. The lights were softer and some good jazz was playing. We had a free welcoming glass of Prosecco and left with a gift of individual panne tone. The ant pesto was delicious and generous with real buffalo mozzarella., the pasta al fungi was wonderful and the dessert home made. The wines are good too. Our friends, who are not from Charlbury commented how lucky we are to have this little treasure. Let's keep it going!,

Suzy M-H
👍

Mon 1 Dec 2014, 12:01

Hi Francesca, may I suggest that you put your cafe on Tripadvisor as you may well get more trade from it plus I for one would post good reviews? Your soup was delicious when I came for lunch recently. Also, more details about your offerings and up-to-date opening hours would be helpful on the Food and Drink section of this website.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Sun 30 Nov 2014, 09:09

We went on Saturday. Very nice indeed. What a shame no one else did! And it was a really good offer too.

Nick Way
👍

Sat 29 Nov 2014, 12:48

Just to say that there is a "Pre Theatre Supper" option tonight at Ciardi Coffee House. We went last night before enjoying "A Midsummer Night's Dream" at the Memorial Hall. A salad and pasta, washed down with a glass of prosecco and rather good Montepuliciano - delicious and works wonders! Open tonight before the final show - Highly recommended!

Ciardi Coffee House
👍

Tue 25 Nov 2014, 08:21

John,if you do have some kind of regrets for anything please be informed I am opening to participants shareholders. Let know if you could be interested to be back in the shop.Also looking for the front of the house right person.
Cheers,
Francesca

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Mon 24 Nov 2014, 09:16

A wine bar, or a restaurant, or a cafe, or all three? Have the opening times changed? The info in the business section of this website may be out of date? 3pm feels too early for wine to me.

Andrea Swinburne
👍

Fri 21 Nov 2014, 16:25

Ladies evening on Wednesday from 15:30 I believe & gentleman evening Saturday from 15:00. Free glass for the ladies & buy one get one free for the gents.

Tony H Merry
👍

Thu 20 Nov 2014, 22:41

Some of you may have noticed a new sign in the window of Chiardi Coffee House indicating it is also a wine bar. I spoke to Francesca today and would encourage you to try this out. She feels that she needs to be something different to make a go of this and I agree that a Wine Bar in Charlbury would be a very welcome addition to our range of refreshment facilities. There is a good selection and it is surprisingly roomy inside.
I am waiting for more information to post but I think that if it is well frequented she may stay open rather more often.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.